what we offer
At Padbury Education and Child Care Centre, we understand that stability and continuity of care is important as children grow and develop:
- We provide the opportunity to stay in one place until your child starts secondary school.
- We offer a variety of programs and services to support families with children from 6 weeks - 5 years;
- and outside school hours care once your child starts school.
Our Programs are based on Government approved Curriculum
Our programs are designed to provide an innovative play-based curriculum that is guided by the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and My Time Our Place (MTOP). The EYLF is based on internationally recognised best practice and current research and is used to inform our teaching strategies and decisions. It has a specific emphasis on play based learning and recognises the importance of communication,language and relationships.
We want the best for your child
We know that children are enthusiastic learners, curious about the world around them and eager to explore and experiment. Educators ensure that there are opportunities for pretend play, musical experiences, foundational maths, physical development, and language and literacy development, daily. Educators encourage the children to try new things and to be challenged in a safe and developmentally appropriate manner. Children are also offered time and choice, allowing them to initiate and direct their own learning activities which foster confidence in their own abilities.
We want to affirm with your children the positive impact their behaviour can have on their world, by introducing them to ideas of sustainability and recycling, and building their social awareness, introducing and involving them in a wider community such as The Nappy Collective.
Find the right program for your child:
- Birak Room: Infants aged 6 weeks to 2 years of age.
- Bunuru Room: Infants aged 12 months to 2 years of age.
- Djeran Room: Toddlers aged 2 to 3 years of age.
- Makuru Room: Toddlers aged 2.5 to 3.5 years.
- Djilba Room: Pre-schoolers aged 3-5 years.
- Kambarang: Before and After school care and Vacation care for school aged children.
Find out more about Enrolment, or contact us with your Questions